Food52, the James Beard Award-winning online food community, recipe hub, and home and kitchen shop is seeking a graphic designer with strong artistic, communication, and production skills to help build and execute our creative vision.
Work on something you care about: We’re a mission-driven company with a goal of inspiring and helping people become confident home cooks. You’d be helping to build the best collaborative and comprehensive cooking experience online.
- Contribute to and maintain our brand style guide.
- Cross-team collaboration will be a key component in your role, including managing stakeholders and prioritizing deliverables across teams.
- Work within an iterative design process; we move fast, we listen, and we adapt.
- Deliverables will have a wide range including email design, website assets, recipe cards, stationery, decals, and many other miscellaneous collateral pieces.
- You sweat the details. All of them.
- Extreme organization. There is absolutely a method to your madness.
- A strong background in a range of mediums, and a portfolio to back it up.
- A mastery of your tools, such as InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, pencil and paper.
- Experience collaborating with print vendors. You know their processes and the deliverables that they expect.
- You should feel comfortable giving, receiving, and managing feedback and constructive criticism.
- HTML/CSS experience is a plus.
- Cheerful under pressure.
- A good sense of humor (i.e. think we’re funny).
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com