You’re a builder of engaging interactive experiences and you love it. Merging digital creative and all technical aspects is your jam. You’re intelligent, you have experience, you’re up on trends, you know what’s possible but want to push yourself and your creative further than you could anywhere else. You want to be a part of something bigger—and do it with a handpicked team that is just as talented, proactive and progressive as you. And you want to do the best work of your life, while having the best time of your life.
* 2 to 4+ years experience building web sites and applications in an agency environment
* Strong working knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
* Working knowledge of object-oriented programming
* Experience with cross-platform and cross-browser website testing
* Comfortable working with version control (preferably Git)
* Proficient with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and Fireworks
* A strong sense of design
* Comfortable working on a Mac
* Self-starter with excellent time-management skills and the ability to meet challenging deadlines
* Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
* Desire to work on a small team
Nice to haves:
* Working knowledge of Ruby on Rails or similar MVC framework
* Working knowledge of ExpressionEngine, WordPress or similar CMS
* Experience deploying to Heroku or similar PaaS provider.
* Open source projects (send us your Github account!)
* Advanced working knowledge of server administration and website deployment
What’s in it for you:
* Competitive salary
* IRA account with company match
* Medical & Dental insurance
* A beautiful work environment
* Paid vacation, sick, holiday and personal time
* Culture, Wellness and Professional Development subsidies
Getting in touch:
Send us a cover letter, portfolio, and resume to email@example.com. We look forward to learning about you.
What you’re getting into:
We are a tight-knit, zero-ego team working in an open, honest, creative environment. Did we mention a commitment to work-life balance? We foster an atmosphere that allows people to maintain a healthy life outside of work.
A digital creative company. We solve the future.
Uniting strategy, design and technology to generate value for businesses, brands and the people they serve by creating purposeful solutions, built to evolve.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org