CreativeMornings (CM) is a breakfast lecture series for the creative community that hosts free, monthly talks at chapters in over 85 cities. The events are organized by a group of almost 500 volunteers worldwide.
Team CM is looking for a Partnerships Coordinator. We are blessed to work with a core group of corporate partners that are passionate about creative community. This person will manage and drive CreativeMornings’ day-to-day partnerships business and reports to CEO and COO.
We’re looking for someone who’s comfortable at the intersection of responsive client service and the changing environment of a grassroots organization. The ideal candidate has a high level of professionalism, an inherently creative approach to developing partnerships, a good understanding of budgetary planning and project management skills and consistently makes decisions with transparency and thoughtfulness top of mind.
- Act as the day to day liaison for CreativeMornings’ partnership clients with the guidance of the CEO and COO
- Own the implementation of various agreed upon partnership campaigns and marketing efforts such as sponsored theme months and branded content
- Work in between the CM team and corporate partners to develop new opportunities for existing partners that bring measurable value to all parties involved, including the global CreativeMornings community
- Work with Chief Content Officer to execute each campaign’s communications strategy and collaborate with Designer to create all necessary visual assets.
- Interface with legal counsel for partnership agreements and assist with the budgeting process, tracking sponsorship payments
- In time, evaluate partnership opportunities with new brands along with the resources required to fulfill those engagements
- Join a team that helps encourage people to meet up so they can find what they need to live fulfilling creative lives
- 2-3 years of experience in sponsorship, fundraising, membership or client service
- Ability to think strategically about how value is exchanged across many relationships
- Can balance organization and partner objectives
- Strong communication, problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Legally able to work in the U.S.
You will be working out of CreativeMornings Headquarters in DUMBO in the Studiomates coworking space.
CreativeMornings is a breakfast lecture series for the creative community. In 2008, Tina Roth Eisenberg (swissmiss) started CreativeMornings out of a desire for an ongoing, accessible event in New York’s for all who considered themselves “creative types.” The concept was simple: breakfast and a short talk one Friday morning a month. Every event would be free of charge and open to anyone.
Today, attendees gather monthly in over 85 cities to enjoy fresh coffee, friendly people, and an international array of breakfast foods. Volunteer teams organize local chapters to not only celebrate a city’s creative talent but also promote an open space to connect with like- minded people.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org