InVision is the world’s leading design collaboration platform.
We enable companies of all sizes to discover the power of design-driven product development. That’s why designers, product managers, marketers and other stakeholders at so many of the world’s most loved designers, agencies, & corporations use InVision every day, including Zappos, Evernote, AirBnB, and Yammer.
Built to foster collaboration and iteration, InVision helps our clients design, review and user-test a product before writing a single line of code, with tools for design prototyping, feedback, task management and version control.
We’re well-funded and venture-backed by prominent investors including FirstMark Capital and Tiger Global Management.
- Experience with jQuery and AngularJS
- Experience with Less (or similar)
- Comfort with Photoshop
- Versed in agile development and its best practices
- Experience using GitHub
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
Bonus Points for Experience With:
- Mobile development
- Work on one or more interesting open-source project
- A highly competitive salary
- The ability to work from home, the local coffee shop, wherever!
- Stock options
- Premium health coverage
- Macbook Air or Pro, your choice
- Membership at health club of your choice
- Unlimited books from Amazon
- Unlimited Starbucks card
- Half-day Fridays!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org