Are you good with words? Mule Design is seeking a very crafty writer who is also an admirable talker and a strategic thinker. And above all, a problem solver.
Your writing must be persuasive, evocative, and tight. You must be capable of envisioning the implications of different editorial strategies and conveying these to clients. You need a strong point of view and an unflappable demeanor. Your specific background matters less than your ability to work quickly and confidently, and adapt that work to a variety of contexts.
You should have a demonstrated aptitude for giving feedback thoughtfully and receiving it gracefully.
You will enjoy a variety of duties and activities:
- Working with clients to develop editorial strategies
- Translating information architecture specifications to content plans
- Participating in project research and requirements gathering
- Participating in or leading workshops
- Contributing to the overall design strategy and approach for any given project
- Creating and documenting workflow recommendations
- Providing recommendations to clients and team members in writing and in conversation
- Writing application interface language
- Writing copy for editorial and marketing websites
- Writing blog posts for our website
- Creating and maintaining the editorial calendar for our blog
- Reviewing and editing written documents as necessary
You will never be bored. You will go home at 6pm every day. Apply with an e-mail including:
- Why you are interested in this position and why we should be interested in you
- A summary of your professional and educational history
- Your perspective on how language considerations matter to interactive design
No attachments please. This is a permanent position beginning as soon as we find the right person.This position is on-site in San Francisco.
We specialize in interactive design projects that have the potential to make a positive difference in the lives of real people. Our clients include non-profit organizations and businesses doing interesting and useful things. We like solving real-world problems through strategic design and communication. This is an opportunity to practice your craft while making the Internet a better place.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com